Stay Connected

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Soap and Glory 3 in 1 Daily Vitamin C Facial Wash

After finally coming to an end of my Dark Angels face cleanser (you can read my thoughts on it below!), I thought it was time to try out the Soap and Glory Clarity facial wash that I received back in January after subscribing for a free sample.  I’d never tried any of the Soap and Glory face care products before – I’ve only ever ventured as far as the body sprays (AMAZING) and the Sugar Crush body scrub and body butter… one of the most delicious scents I have come across to date!  So after having read only good things about their face care range online and through other bloggers sites, I was really keen to try it out for myself.
I was instantly attracted to the product when I first took it out of the envelope because of the colour.  It’s a gorgeous aqua blue with pink beads – making it stand out visually in comparison to the facial washes that I’ve used recently. The texture of this face wash is what really stood out for me in use – as it feels more like a gel before you rub it in.  Then when you begin to wash it onto your face, it becomes a really thick and foamy consistency all over – which I really liked.  When you’re rubbing it into the skin, it gives a tingly sensation over the areas of use – which again was a quality I enjoyed because I like to be able to tell that my skincare products are actually doing something when I use them.

Clarity doesn’t take much effort to wash off either, which I think is due to the lack of beads, and the consistency of the product.  Although this wash doesn’t give me the same “fresh skin” feeling as my usual preferences (anything that gives a major scrub) – this wash actually leaves my skin feeling a really natural type of clean, as well as giving me a nice and soft face which makes applying my make up in the morning that little bit easier.
I’ll be completely honest, had I not been sent the free sample in the post – this wouldn’t have been a product that I would be interested in.  Simply because before now I: 
1. Had never used any of the Soap and Glory face care range before
2. I like my facial care products to be really exfoliating.  
However, after having been given the opportunity to try before I buy, and the fact that I currently have loads of vouchers for Soap and Glory products for Boots – I reckon that this little number may make a permanent feature in my toiletry bag!

What’s your favourite Soap and Glory product?

Until the next one,


Lauren x 

No comments:

Post a Comment