Stay Connected

Saturday 28 May 2016

June Lust List

I think I have a spending problem.  Every month, usually the last week or two before pay day, I start looking for things that I want to treat myself to when I get paid.  Before you know it, I’ve managed to total up about £80 worth of goodies – and then I wonder why the hell I have no cash the week before payday every month!  I work hard (most of the time) and I don’t often buy myself fancy and flashy treats – so when I do feel like I need a treat, I normally find some way of justifying it.  This month, there are a few goodies that I hope to be able to pick up at some point or another throughout June:

Beanies Coffee – last month they released another brand new flavour.  Cookie Dough.  That’s right – c o o k i e d o u g h !  Right now, they have a special offer on that gives you three jars for a tenner and free delivery.  A jar of cookie dough, coconut delight and chocolate orange have managed to cement a spot in my luxury spending already – as I type I have already placed all three in my online basket.  Sue me.
Body Shop – I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity at the beginning of the year to try out a number of the Body Shop products courtesy of an old friend.  Alongside her generosity, she also gifted me a hand cream set and some gorgeous body washes too.  I’ve finally gotten round to using them, and they are all absolutely divine.  The Body Shop have a fab offer on right now that gives you a free gift and 30% off when you spend just £10!  There are a couple of goodies that I have had my eye on for some time now, so watch this space – if funding allows then there may be a cheeky purchase this month.  Or five.
Littles Coffee – After reviewing the vanilla flavour last week, and admiring all of their other great flavours that they now stock online – I’ve decided that you really cannot ever have too much coffee.  The mix and match box takes my fancy as you can pick the six coffees that you want for just £15 – yay!  I’m thinking that one might just have to be purchased sometime in the near future.  Spicy Cardamom, Coconut Island and Maple Walnut are the ones that I’m totally lusting over right now.
Cruelty Free Make-up – I’ve made the decision to make a conscious effort going forward to ensure that all of my cosmetics are going to be cruelty free from now on.  I became a vegetarian last October, and I’m actually pretty disturbed to find that a lot of the brands I have been using are not vegetarian friendly *cries*.  I’ve been doing a lot of research online, and with the help of a few folks, I think I’ve found a few brands that I’m really keen to try out – B. from Superdrug being a top priority!

What have you got on your eyes on this month?

Until the next one,


No comments:

Post a Comment